Here at Handoki Con,
we want all our attendees to be able to fully experience our event.
Disabled Services Table
is located outside of the poolside entrance of the Regency Courtyard,
by the vending machines..
Hours of Operation
Day 1: 11:00am-7:00pm
Day 2: 9:00am-6:00pm
Day 3: 9:00am-2:00pm
The following information will assist in providing our members with accessibility information:
- Priority Registration: Attendees with disabilities may bypass the badge registration lines. Upon arrival to the Town and Country, attendees should proceed to Registration, (located in the Ascot Room) no waiting in line required. After the attendee has completed his or her registration and picked up his or her badge, the attendee should go to the information table (located in Ascot) in order to receive a priority access sticker. Priority Access Sticker Priority access stickers should be pasted to a visible area on the attendee’s badge so the sticker does not obstruct view of any vital badge information. Each disabled attendee and up to two of his/her companions will receive the priority access sticker, which entitles all recipients to the following accommodations:
- Front-of-line access to panels, Main Events, and Special Events.
- There will be priority seating in the front rows of all the programming rooms.
- Priority entrance to the exhibit hall prior to opening.
- Assistance Animals Guide dogs and other assistance animals are permitted in the hotel per ADA regulations.
- Wheelchair Rentals: Hanadoki Con has a limited amount of Wheelchairs for rent, please inquire at the information/Disabled Services Table
o Please note that a liability waiver must be signed prior to use of the wheelchair. *Rental fees are 15USD/ Day, please be aware that no profit is made, these fees go to maintaining the wheelchairs. Wheelchairs are intended to aid those who are physically impaired or injured, and may not be used for any other purpose. If the wheelchair is found to be damaged in any way, vandalized, or misused, the attendee will be held responsible for any damages incurred.
Additional information on the ADA can be accessed at http://www.ada.gov/
- Accessible Routes
o The hotel facility map has the accessible marked with a red dashed line.
- Internal Hotel Shuttle –The Town and Country is a quite large. For those needing help getting around the property, they provide an internal golf cart shuttle service; simply use a house phone to contact the Bell Desk. If you use your cell, call 619-291-7131, then ask for the Bell Desk.
- Scooter/Wheelchair Rentals– If you need to rent a scooter or wheelchair, these are some possible resources:
o Mobility Source: mobility-source.com
o ScootAround: http://www.scootaround.com
o Alternate sources: